Phone: 01234 325781
- One to one counselling for MS centre members
- One to one counselling for friends family, loved ones of those living with MS
- Couples counselling where MS is an issue, problem. The elephant in the room within a relationship.
Counselling aims to help you deal with and overcome issues that are causing emotional pain and affecting your day to day life.
It can provide a safe confidential space for you to talk, and explore difficult feelings and emotions.
As a counsellor I will be there to support you and respect your views. I am not there to give you the answer, but will help you find your own.
It can be a great relief to share your worries and fears with someone who acknowledges your feelings confidentially and without judgement, helping you to reach your own positive solution.
Counselling can help with:
- Learning to live with life altering illness / injury
- Dealing with feelings of depression or sadness, enabling a more positive look on life
- Dealing with feelings of anxiety helping you worry less about things
- Understanding yourself and your problems better, making them easier to live with.
Registered Charity Number: 802510
Bradbury House, 155 Barkers Lane, Bedford, MK41 9RX.
The Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire MS Therapy Centre aims to provide the therapies, services & support needed for people with multiple sclerosis.