Phone: 01234 325781
So far we have raised £1,345! Thank you to everyone involved with this campaign: the challengers, the donors and everyone who has supported this.
- Jane Everett challenged herself to crochet and deliver 26 rainbows and raised £176
- Bela did 26 challenges, one for every letter of the alphabet and pledged £1 each challenge
- JP/Jean-Pierre Brown who pledged £30 to row 2.6km and completed this in 12 min 30 sec
- Nitin Vaingankar who pledged £26 to run 4km in 26 min
- Les who pledged £30 to run over 2.6km
Swarupa has completed her 2.6 challenge! She says, “I have:
- Run 2.6k (over 2.7k)
- Skipped 260 (261!) skips in 2min 60 sec non stop
- Played over 26 (38) back hand strokes of wall tennis without dropping the ball
- Baked 26 cookies and ate only two
- And finally, the thing that was holding me back – managed to plank for exactly 1min 30sec! (video sent to Sarah Parry)
- But the sunflower seeds were a fail! Only one chose to live, no idea why. Have planted more…
To support this fundrsaiser, you can donate by clicking on the link: https://bit.ly/2T2WtTQ
- Sarah Parry has also completed her gruelling challenge. She challenged herself to a 2.6 mile run, 2.6 minute plank, 26 squats and 26 full push ups EVERY DAY for 26 days! Here are her videos during the challenge and after her very last run.
Registered Charity Number: 802510
Bradbury House, 155 Barkers Lane, Bedford, MK41 9RX.
The Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire MS Therapy Centre aims to provide the therapies, services & support needed for people with multiple sclerosis.