Phone: 01234 325781
So far we have raised just under £600! Thank you to everyone involved with this campaign: the challengers, the donors and everyone who has supported this.
- Jane Everett challenged herself to crochet and deliver 26 rainbows and raised £176
- Bela did 26 challenges, one for every letter of the alphabet and pledged £1 each challenge
- JP/Jean-Pierre Brown who pledged £30 to row 2.6km and completed this in 12 min 30 sec
- Nitin Vaingankar who pledged £26 to run 4km in 26 min
- Les who pledged £30 to run over 2.6km
- Sarah Parry has challenged herself to a 2.6 mile run, 2.6 minute plank, 26 squats and 26 full push ups EVERY DAY for 26 days!
- Swarupa Vaingankar has challenged herself to run 2.6km, grow 26 sunflower plants from seed, play 26 non-stop back hand strokes of wall tennis, bake 26 cookies (and eat only two), skip 260 times in 2min 60sec non-stop and plank for 2.6 minutes (over two sessions of 1 min 30 sec each).
- Robert Barker is taking up a Maltesers challenge – details to follow, so watch this space! 🙂
Registered Charity Number: 802510
Bradbury House, 155 Barkers Lane, Bedford, MK41 9RX.
The Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire MS Therapy Centre aims to provide the therapies, services & support needed for people with multiple sclerosis.