Phone: 01234 325781
Lead Neurological Physiotherapist
The Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre in Bedford is a charity specialising in therapies for people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
We wish to recruit an experienced physiotherapist who will:
· Work as an autonomous practitioner in providing neurological physiotherapy assessments, treatments, and goals to a designated caseload of patients.
· Supervise junior physiotherapists, provide training for them, and be involved in completing their appraisals.
· Provide specialist neurological rehabilitation, including hydrotherapy.
· Liaise with other care professionals, carers and relatives.
· Provide education and training as required.
· Participate in CPD and other developmental activities
This is an exciting post working for a well-established and successful charity, where you will have full opportunity to interact with our service users.
Summary of Terms and Conditions
Hours: 9.30 – 4 pm Monday – Wednesday
Salary: £34,403 – £37,161 depending on experience.
Experience in working as a senior neurological physiotherapist.
Experience of hydrotherapy is desired, but training can be provided.
Flexibility and empathy. The ability to work within, and manage, a team.
HCPC and CPS registration required.
To apply, please email [email protected]
For full Job description please click this link: Lead Neurological Physiotherapist JD pdf version
Registered Charity Number: 802510
Bradbury House, 155 Barkers Lane, Bedford, MK41 9RX.
The Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire MS Therapy Centre aims to provide the therapies, services & support needed for people with multiple sclerosis.