Learn about the treatment, management and prevention of complications in the common symptoms of advanced MS.
Including problems with:
- Spasticity & spasm
- Bladder & bowel function
- Speech & swallowing
- Cognitive & emotional effects
The 3 hour interactive workshop is led by a clinical nurse specialist in MS.
Choose your date from these options (more dates to be announced):
- Fri 6th July 10.30-1.30 at MS Therapy Centre, Bedford MK41 9RX
- Tues 4th Sept 12.30-3.30 Venue TBC
- Wed 3rd Oct 1.30-4.30 at MS Therapy Centre, Bedford MK41 9RX
- Fri 2nd Nov 10.30-1.30 Venue TBC
To book: Call 01234 325781
Workshops will be held at various venues. Please phone for details.
Free places for residents of Central Bedfordshire are enabled by Central Bedfordshire Council.
Registered Charity Number: 802510
Bradbury House, 155 Barkers Lane, Bedford, MK41 9RX.
The Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire MS Therapy Centre aims to provide the therapies, services & support needed for people with multiple sclerosis.